Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Making another woman cry at ORD

A gentleman posts in Flyertalk:
While waiting for my now chronically delayed flight from ORD, I noticed a pregnant TSO working around the AIT. The TSO was performing pat-downs, but was constantly moving near the machines. I found it concerning that (1) a pregnant woman would willingly expose herself to a radiation-laden work environment with no protection and (2) that her employers would allow her to do so. At the very least, couldn't they assign her duties that don't have her working right next to the machines

I grabbed a few photos. Then I noticed that the woman she was patting down was visibly upset by being patted down. The lady had gone through the AIT, but was not allowed to leave.
He posted some pictures, including this one:


And then links to the video he made: "I quickly turned on my camera and grabbed the following video:"

No comments:

Post a Comment