Friday, February 25, 2011

The Seattle cafe model?

I've seen this story passed around Facebook and a couple of readers have also sent me the link. I hesitated to post it because it was hard to verify. Then another reader let me know that the originator of the story had posted a follow-up.

The story goes that there is a cafe near the Sea-Tac airport that is pissed off by the TSA's actions and is fighting back: he's refusing to serve any TSA employees in his cafe. This is a great way to ostracize the self-righteous bullies who are "only doing their job" by harassing their fellow men, women, children, and grannies. I love the story, as many other anti-TSA folks do. But, the original blogger at elliott.org is having trouble confirming details, as are the local media. It may be a hoax, but it's still a great model!

H/T Christopher Barsi for the follow-up story

No comments:

Post a Comment