Sunday, July 10, 2011

Police state on Greyhound

A reader, Adolfo Leon, shares his recent experience traveling by bus:
On July 4, on the bus (Greyhound) trip, I had to change bus at West Palm. The bus driver pulled into the parking space. He then got up and told us to wait for the two men standing out side the bus to come in and inspect. These two men were dressed in a green uniform with a "Border Patrol" label. They asked me, as well as the man across from me, "How are you doing?" I said, " I am doing good." Second question, "are you a citizen?" I said, "yes."

They moved to the back of the bus. The bus driver came in and asked, if they were finished with the two of us. They said, "yes" and the driver told us to go to the next bus.

Based on the bus driver actions, this seems to be happening on a regular basis.

Interesting the question was citizen, not citizen of the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment