Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dear Mr. Chertoff..

Dear Mr. Chertoff:

You should be ashamed of yourself for shilling for a technology that has not been tested enough to prove its safety and that is so extremely invasive.  I can only hope that you suffer through the humiliation and indignity of being screened while being doused with radiation on a regular basis as well.  If I had to guess, though, you and most of your lobbyist buddies and fear mongers make enough money from your selling out the Fourth Amendment that you fly privately on a regular basis.

Thanks for profiting off your illustrious position as the head of the ultra-fascist DHS.  I recently returned from serving in the US Army in Kuwait but I cannot say I am proud to have served a country that no longer values our fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution.  I am fairly certain that Patrick Henry did not utter “Give me a false-sense of security or give me death!”


Eric S. Morris

 Eric says that Mr. Chertoff has not responded and: 
His email address can be found here:, you can make comments to his Chertoff Group here (, and you can even comment on Rapiscan’s website here: