Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Southwest and Alaska Airlines...

JC Warren writes: "Using their respective web sites, I sent the following message to both Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines which are the two I typically use:"
Flying with Southwest Airlines is a pleasure, but getting to the plane is a total pain. I don't fly much and won't be flying at all until the TSA changes its "security" tactics. I refuse to submit to a virtual strip search or a sexual assault by some government goon. I have every confidence that your airlines could do a much better job of ensuring the safety of flights than the boobs at the TSA. Please make every effort to reign in the tyrannical behavior of the TSA. And if you're feeling especially customer service oriented, you could lobby (hard) for the total elimination of this ludicrous federal agency. Thank you.