Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keeping tabs

My cousin writes to tell me that he and his wife are canceling their plans to fly home for the holidays and will be driving 7+ hours through a New England winter instead.

He also sent the following letter to Sen Leahy:
Senator Leahy,

I want to know what, if anything, you are doing to put an end to the intrusive methods being used by the TSA to screen air travelers.

I'm talking specifically about the backscatter scanners and the pat-downs, which include crotch, breast and buttock touching.

I'm not okay with this new policy from the TSA and I hope that you would immediately put an end to it or at least suspend it indefinitely.

Sincerely,

Kevin McElroy
I will be keeping a running tab of letters sent to businesses and representatives, as well as there responses on the Letters page.

No comments:

Post a Comment