Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear American, Southwest and United...

Jim Stacey sent the following note to American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines:
Good Morning,

I am traveling to Denver, CO from Dallas, TX in December to attend my son’s graduation from the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, CO.

I will not be flying.  I refuse to be subjected to the gross violation of privacy that is currently occurring during passenger screening.  I will not submit to either a trip in the scanner nor will I submit to a groping by the TSA.

The ticket price for this trip was $338 including taxes and fees.

I would much rather drive that be subjected to the humiliation of the current rules for passenger screening.

I know that Southwest Airlines doesn’t make the rules for screening, but I don’t care.  You deserve to lose customers and business for allowing the TSA to fondle your customers.

Best Regards,

1 comment:

  1. What a great letter! Trenchant, concise, and packing a punch!

    ReplyDelete