Saturday, November 20, 2010

Goodbye delicious peanuts

K Moon Howe writes to Southwest (and preempts their cookie-cutter response, so this will be interesting):

Dear Southwest,

I, along with my entire family, have been loyal customers for the past 20 years.  I have enjoyed my passenger experiences and appreciated your efficiency, accessibility, and customer service.

It is with regret that I must say goodbye, unless and until the checkpoint procedures are greatly revised and improved.  I am well aware that Southwest does not determine procedure; TSA does.  Please do not direct me to the TSA website, as I have already gone through that channel.  My purpose in sending this note to you is to let you know I valued your company and the service you provided.  I am disappointed that I cannot continue to offer you my patronage, as  I cannot in good conscience let my minor child bee seen virtual-reality nude, and if an adult traumatizes her via inappropriate touching I will be broke anyway after the legal penalties that will be the result of me beating the crap out of them.
Please use your position as a customer service-oriented, successful carrier to stand up for your loyal customers.

Oh yeah, thanks for all the peanuts and Coca-Cola too.

Sincerly,
K Moon Howe
see Rapid Rewards # above

No comments:

Post a Comment